- Jackson - Office
- Jackson, MS, USA
- Full Time
Monday - Thursday 7:45a to 5:00p
Friday - 7:45a to 4:00p
PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES NEEDED:
- Must have the physical ability to hear, answer and speak on the telephone clearly and with a pleasant voice.
- Must have the physical ability to react quickly in responding to several telephone lines ringing and be able to read the names and numbers on the switchboard in order to connect each call to the person they are asking for as quickly as possible.
- Must have the physical ability to carry heavy binders from the vault to the receptionist area and be able to file invoices in these binders in numerical order.
- Responsible for answering multi-line switchboard and making sure they are connected as quickly as possible.
- Responsible for greeting visitors as they come through the front door and contacting the employee they are to see.
- Responsible on a daily basis for filing all customer invoices in numerical order.
- Responsible for main fax machine, sending faxes and making sure received faxes reach proper person.
- Any other duties as assigned by Manager.
- Must have high school education or high school equivalent.
- Must have the ability to handle heavy flow of incoming calls in a courteous manner.
- Pleasant voice, neat appearance and friendly disposition necessary to greet visitors as they come in front door.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Merchants Foodservice https://merchantsfoodservice.applicantpro.com
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!